About me (and Annie):
I was named after Rose Street in Memphis where I was found as a stray in 2010. I was lucky enough to cross the path of my Mom walking Bear and Fuzz (my two Golden brothers who have since crossed the Bridge.) We moved to San Diego in 2011 and I officially proclaimed myself a California Princess. In 2012 we saw a Cocker Spaniel on Facebook and my parents went to get her at the shelter. I claimed her as my dog and named her Annie.
(FYI, Annie and I are both forever young seniors- Annie is 13+ and I am between 12-15 years old. I will never tell exactly!)
My Blog History:
Bear had a blog www.lovealwaysbear.com that everybody loved. His main objective was to create smiles around the world. I used to do guest posts on his blog called Rosy Reports. When we lost him in 2013, I decided to carry on his legacy and started my own blog BearHUGs Forever. Rosy Reports is a redesigned, updated version of my blog that will continue to evolve. But my mission will always be to create smiles.
My Blog Description:
Rosy Reports is a funny, quirky blog about all sorts of things, from my point of view. My dog Annie is usually involved in my posts. Some of what I share …
- · Stories about my daily life including beach and lake adventures
- · Celebrations of special days and occasions, typically including food
- · Products (for pets, kids or adults) that I find useful or fun
- · Travel and sightseeing around California and exciting destinations
- · My Princess School classes (Annie has been attending for awhile, not sure if and when she will graduate. But she tries.).
More about me:
My fave foods: fried chicken, chicken noodle soup and filet mignon
Fave Color: Absolutely positively PINK!
My signature: My fluffy ears and pearl collar
How I am described: Cute, Affectionate, Spicy and Bossy
How I describe myself: Fabulous!